SaraNeil attended Texas Tech University School of Law where she was active in the school’s advocacy program. She served as the Vice Chair of Trial Advocacy for the Board of Barristers and was a member of the 2015 champion team at the Stetson National Pretrial Advocacy Competition. SaraNeil was a two-time finalist at the Show Me Challenge National Voir Dire Competition, where she also received an award for Outstanding Opening Statement, and a Finalist in the National Energy Law Negotiation Competition.
Additionally, SaraNeil was an articles editor for the school’s Administrative Law Journal and the Clerk of the Exchequer for the Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. In May 2016, SaraNeil graduated law school with honors.
Professional Associations and Membership:
- American Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- American Inn of Court - Texas Tech University School of Law Chapter - Associate
- The Order of Barristers - Member