What to Do After a Car Accident
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to seek medical treatment immediately. Car accident injuries may not be apparent until well after the collision, and can cause increasing damage as they go untreated. Receiving medical attention right away will ensure your injuries are promptly addressed.
If you are able to do so after receiving treatment for your injuries, you can begin building your case. Our car accident attorneys in San Angelo will help you with your claim.
After a car accident, you should:
- Receive medical attention
- Take photographs of the accident scene
- Speak to witnesses and get their contact information
- Collect insurance details from the other driver
- Save any bills or documents related to your accident and keep a record of your injury progression
Contact our firm at (325) 221-0822 for help in your case.
Let Us Work For YouOur lawyers are highly recognized for their knowledge and experience in personal injury law.
Read Our ReviewsWe work tirelessly to help level the playing field for you.
Have Questions?Browse our comprehensive FAQ section for expert insights on personal injury claims.
En EspañolOur firm is dedicated to serving Spanish-speaking clients with a bilingual team.